Saturday, April 17, 2010

How to Survive a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit



Today is a special day. I held my newly published book for the first time. Since the book doesn't officially come out until May 24th, 2010, you can't get one yourself for several weeks. However, you can order an autographed copy from me for $31 plus $4 shipping (see website link below or to the right). Or you can do the amazon.com pre-order now (see below).

I've added a new page that tells you why you should buy my book. And another page that has a book excerpt, not found on amazon.com's site, that will show you why you should buy this.

Or I can tell you now - If you are a healthcare provider that hasn't been sued yet there are things you don't know about your medical malpractice policy that could become a problem later on if not resolved now. There are preventative tips that could decrease the likelihood of your getting sued. And if you are unlucky enough to be involved in a lawsuit now or in the future, this book will tell you things that most physicians never realize. And what you don't know can hurt you.

In a few weeks I will have a free iphone app that you can download that will summarize some very important parts of the book. It is a quick fire guide to surviving a suit. I will update the blog when this is ready for launch. And if you don't need this app, but have an iphone, ipad, or ipod touch, please download it anyway. It will help my rankings.

18 comments:

  1. I’m inspired with the surpassing and preachy listing that you furnish in such little timing. on the main page

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shared the best blog. This is what I really need immediately. Get More Info

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no issue for availability of book you can just take on one click that not a issue the problem is to interest about yourself if you willing to learn these type of subjects that you can purchase anywhere. accounting dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice content write by writer and share us a good information. reasonable price essays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting idea for a book - usually we hear a lot about personal injury and medical malpractice suits from the side of the plaintiff, not the potential defendant. As a personal injury lawyer in Massachusetts I am definitely interested in reading this. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    medical negligence compensation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    medical negligence compensation

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!!
    see it here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey to everyone, it’s my first visit of the blog site; this blog includes awesome and actually best info for the visitors.
    see it here

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been good to see your blog when I always look for such type of blogs. It’s great to discover the post here.
    no win no fee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog post! I don’t understand how long it will require me to obtain through all of them!
    affordable whole life insurance for seniors

    ReplyDelete
  11. geriatric life insuranceI think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. life insuarance
    It's been good to see your blog when I always look for such type of blogs. It’s great to discover the post here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. term life insurance This blog site has really a huge collection of articles with impressive information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep it up!! You have done the nice job having provided the latest information. life insurance prices

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really very awesome blog more than ever to those new to blogosphere, concise and perfect information… available whole life insurance

    ReplyDelete